April Prompts – 10 things you should always have
I hate to admit, but I’m pretty materialist XD Those are the things that I can’t no longer leave the house or spend the day without.
- Cellphone: yup, I don’t use it for other things than playing games, but now I do need it because that’s how I get in contact with my baby’s educator. Actually it’s pretty much for anything baby
- Bag: I ❤️ bags
- Wallet: anything in my wallet, except for useless receipts that I should throw out
- My glasses: yes, being nearly blind, I can’t live without them
- Clothes: essential if you don’t want to get arrested for being too free LOL
- Shoes: I can walk barefoot, but I don’t really want to kill myself with all the bacterias and stuffs, you know
- Hair elastic: Having short hair or long hair, I always need one, because I hate to have my hair in the face when I do something.
- Bus/metro pass: I don’t drive and I do hate driving, therefore I need this to go around. I can walk to places, but when in a hurry, this is always best to have.
- Money: because.
- I don’t really know… maybe I will change it later.