April Prompts – Your life story in 5 sentences
- I was born in poverty, but we struggled and made it out.
- I was raised to know the value of things and people.
- Education was something that I often took for granted, but never hesitate to learn more, therefore I now have 2 DEC, 1 BA
- I met my one man in high school, there were obstacles, but we manage to make it through, wrote the book of life together and now we have started a new chapter in our story.
- I am still searching for who I really am, what I really want, but the birth of my daughter has given me my one true identity: mother. (we’ll see after the 2nd one if I still think that way about kids LOL)